The AWS Marketplace has been growing by leaps and bounds. The number of listings has been growing steadily and we're really happy with the number of launches that are taking place.
Today we are adding a new Big Data category to the Marketplace.
We want to make it easier for you to store and analyze large amounts of data. We want to take away the tedium associated with setting up clusters and installing system software and applications so that you can run your business in an analytical, data-driven fashion.
To help you get to this point, we've created a new Big Data category in the AWS Marketplace. You'll be able to launch the applications of your choice on an EC2 instance that's best suited to the job at hand. You can even use the new High I/O Quadruple Extra Large instance type and its low-latency, high-performance SSD storage.
We've divided the category into three sections: Collection and Storage, Analytics and Computation, and Collaboration and Sharing. You can choose from the following Collection and Storage products:
- Acunu Reflex - Apache Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Couchbase - Community and enterprise editions NoSQL.
- MongoDB - NoSQL database with and without EBS RAID storage.
- ScaleArc - MySQL load balancing.
- HANA One - In-memory real time data analysis.
Here's are the Analytics and Computation products:
- MapR M5 – Optimized Apache Hadoop distribution.
- TreasureData - Hadoop based cloud data warehousing.
- Metamarkets - Event based data processing.
- Quantivo - Data association analytics.
- KarmaSphere – Analytics workspace for Amazon Elastic MapReduce.
And here's what we have in the Collaboration and Sharing arena:
- Aspera Faspex – On-demand 20 mbps data transfer.
The AWS Marketplace team is looking for Software Development Engineers, a Senior Partner Business Development Manager, a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, and a Senior Product Manager. Learn more and apply today!