Due to an overwhelming response, the live registration for tomorrow's AWS GovCloud Summit has been closed.
We will be streaming the entire event and I invite you to sign up now. The event will feature keynote addresses by GSA CIO Casey Coleman and Amazon.com CTO Werner Vogels, customer presentations, how-to sessions, information on FISMA and ITAR compliance, and tracks specifically designed for technical and senior manager audiences.
You will also get to hear from the following government presenters:
- Shawn Kingsberry - Chief Information Officer, Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
- Gus Hunt - CTO, Central Intelligence Agency.
- Don Preuss - Head-Systems, National Institute of Health, National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- Tim Stitely - Director of Administrative Operations, Health and Human Services, Program Support Center.
- Khawaja Shams - Senior Solutions Architect, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Todd Myers - Chief Technology Adviser, NSG Expeditionary Architecture.
There will be one stream for the morning keynotes and customer sessions and three parallel streams for the Executive, Architect, and Solution tracks in the afternoon.
The Executive track will cover Oversight and governance, the AWS GovCloud, cloud payment and pricing models, compliance, and standards.
The Architect track will cover best practices for architecting in the cloud, migrating applications to the cloud, application security best practices, and selecting storage options.
Again, the stream is free and you can sign up here.