I'll be brief. Two quick yet important Amazon CloudFront announcements:
- First, we've removed the beta tag from CloudFront and it is now in full production. During the beta period we listened to our customers and added a number of important features including Invalidation, a default root object, HTTPS access, private content, streamed content, private streamed content, AWS Management Console support, request logging, and additional edge locations. We've also reduced our prices.
- There's now an SLA (Service Level Agreement) for CloudFront. If availability of your content drops below 99.9% in any given month, you can apply for a service credit equal to 10% of your monthly bill. If the availability drops below 99% you can apply for a service credit equal to 25% of your monthly bill.
This doesn't mean that we're done. In fact, the team is growing rapidly and we have lots of open positions:
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon CloudFront
- Senior System Engineer - Amazon CloudFront
- Product Manager - Amazon CloudFront
- Senior Software Development Manager - Amazon CloudFront