Here's a summary of the AWS announcements that we made last night:
- Important updates to our Security Center including a revised AWS Security White Paper and the results of our SAS 70 type II audit.
- A plan to bring AWS to datacenters in Asia.
- Selection of the finalists in the 2009 Start-Up Challenge. Congratulations to Bizo, FlightCaster, Gazaro, GoodData, Involver, Motally, and ReTel Technologies. The final event will take place on December 9th in Sunnyvale, California. Register if you'd like to attend.
- The AWS SDK for .NET Developers.
- Brand new Developer Centers for .NET, PHP, Ruby, and Java.
- Support for Amazon CloudFront Private Content.
- The worldwide availability of the MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) devices. Learn more about MFA or just go ahead and purchase a device.
PS - As you can see, we've been kind of busy, but we're not done yet. We have plenty of work to do, and a veritable panoply of open positions on the AWS team