Following the success of "The Start-up Project" in Seattle, WA few months ago, Amazon Web Services decided to come to the city near you. The Start-Up Project is half-day AWS-exclusive event geared towards start-up firms. Amazon Web Services will be holding several of these events in different "hot spots" around the country starting with Silicon Valley, San Francisco, New York and Boston.
If you are founder of a start-up company or thinking of starting one, this event is for you. Its a great opportunity to learn how Amazon Web Services empowers entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable growth.
From the Announcement:
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs, founders and leaders of start-up/early-stage companies, and venture capitalists
Reasons to attend:
- Understand how to integrate Amazon Web Services into your business
- Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing reliability and scalability
- Hear what VCs look for when investing in early stage companies
- Learn from successful start-ups about their use of Amazon Web Services
- Network with local VCs and start-ups from your area
- 2-5pm Presentations on Amazon Web Services, how to attract VCs, and how successful start-ups have built their business using AWS' solutions
- 5-8pm Networking/Cocktail Reception sponsored by a well-known Venture Captial Firm
You need to RSVP for the event as there is only limited capacity in the auditorium (Damn! its not Elastic!). Don't miss the opportunity!
p.s. "Elastic Auditoriums" - interesting isn't it?