I'm reposting this announcement from Werner's blog in an effort to get it in front of as many people as possible:
- New York Times has the back-story:: Silicon Valley’s High-Tech Hunt for Colleague.
- Direct Link to HIT.
- Central tracking blog: Tenacious Search.
- Additional data sets will apparently be coming online via Mechanical Turk over the weekend.
- The new data has been loaded and you can find it here. I have also updated the links above (back to the originals :-).
- More of this story on TechCrunch.