Isabel Wang's cool post reminded me that I need to update the speaking engagements calendar.
This is what we have planned so far:
- November 1st - San Jose, California - Zend/PHP Conference and Expo
- November 2nd-3rd - Mountain View, California - Startup Camp
- November 7th - San Francisco, California - Web 2.0
- November 7th - Victoria, B.C. - Victoria .Net Developer's Association
- November 11th - Edina, Minnesota - Twin Cities Code Camp
- November 14th - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Florida .Net Users Group
- November 15th - Washington, DC - Washington D.C. Linux User's Group
- November 16th - Chicago, IL - Chicago Area Ruby Group
- November 29th - Seattle, WA - University of Washington AIS Forum
If your US, European, or Japan-based group or event is similar to one of those mentioned above and you would like to hear about the Amazon Web Services (lots of technical information, lots of demos, some code, and plenty of Q&A) sometime soon, send an email to email@example.com and we'll do our best to be there.
I should also note that when we are in a particular location for a speaking event we are also more than happy to meet 1-on-1 with individual developers as time permits. If you want to pull together a group at your company to hear us talk, we can do that as well.