Join the AWS Developer Relations team as a Developer Support Engineer and you will get the chance to exercise your programming and communication know-how. You will get to partner with and support developers who are building business critical applications on top of AWS.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of Web services technologies, such as XML, SOAP, XSLT, and WSDL.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages, such as C#, JAVA, PERL, and/or PHP
- Experience in account management or customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- A degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
More information can be found here.
Update: Due to the dollar to pound conversion rate (I am in the UK at the moment) I was only able to afford half a post this morning. The missing text has been restored!