We rolled out a new set of bits for ECS 4 early this morning. Here are the release notes:
Features and Fixes
- For JP only, there are some changes to Marketplace-related operations:
- For SellerListingLookup using IdType=Listing, Seller Id is now a required parameter. The REST syntax for passing in Seller Id is "SellerId=".
- SellerListingSearch now requires Seller Id as a parameter. The REST syntax for passing in Seller Id is "SellerId=".
- SearchIndex is now an optional parameter to MarketPlaceSearch since "Marketplace" is the only supported index in JP. Users are not required to pass in SearchIndex since ECS always defaults to "Marketplace".
- The Keywords, ShipOption, Country, BrowseNode, PostalCode, Sort (-bfp) and OfferStatus input parameters are not supported. If supplied, these parameters will be ignored and SellerListingSearch will return all Marketplace Listings for the SellerId in the request.
- The QuantityAllocated, ConditionNote, FeaturedCategory, Storeid and Storename output elements are never returned by SellerListingSearch.
- SellerListingLookup is now supported for (JP/FR/CA) for idType=Exchange
- Seller Ratings are now supported, for the US locale only. The SellerLookup operation will now return correct Seller Ratings.
- all ECS 4.0 operations that return Offers will now return correct Seller/AverageFeedbackRating,
Seller/TotalFeedback, Seller/TotalFeedbackPages, and Seller/SellerFeedback/Feedback/Rating values.
XSLT requests sent to the amazon domains (amazon.com, amazon.fr, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, and amazon.co.jp) will now be redirected to the appropriate sub-domain of amznxslt.com. Users should modify their applications to make direct reference to the appropriate sub-domain:
- Customer reviews returned by search operations may not be in-sync with the reviews on the web sites.
- SellerListingLookup by ListingId is not returning any results (US, UK, and DE).